Monday, October 9, 2017

A stronger bond


A stronger bond 

                                                               A poem by Samyak Shah 

Like fevicol the glue,
The mission is too simple to be true.
I crave for a stronger bond,
Like the fishes have with the pond.
Sometimes your anger showers like a cavalry,
The love we have for each other seems like our rivalry.
A smile on your face is like a million dollars to me,
Although it costs but still to me it seems to be free.  
Stay with me like the sun and the moon,
I don’t really appreciate the people who leave too soon.
If  you say that I am the reason for your smile,
Then I wouldn’t mind going the extra mile.
Please be with me, you’re my inspiration

You are my oxygen, because I need you for respiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment