Saturday, September 16, 2017

Look forward


The ghosts do not haunt me,
My failures do not taunt me
Because now I am only looking forward,
It's time that they accept that I am not a coward
It took some time to realize that no one cares,
Because their fear is such, that no one dares
Moments like these make you feel empowered yet helpless,
You may know everything, but you'll still remain restless
Sometimes it's only about accepting the flow,
Because problems will be there, wherever you go.
These are the ghosts that will haunt you, no matter where you are
You'll make it out alive, with nothing but a scar


- Samyak Shah

1 comment:

  1. 👌👌

    If I/you face that fear again and again, it will be removed. Like a titration.. keep on add that liquid, and at one point, that pink color will be gone.

    Let's talk about ghosts literally now. I have watched atleast 100 episodes on ghosts.. youtube.. There is a Muslim guy fixing these paranormal issues. Mohd. Azam name he has. Near Varanasi. Twice a week, he removes 'influence' from the victim. So, known types of ghosts from his episodes, I learned..

    Veer/beer (male)
    Brahmrakshas (male)
    Jeen (male)
    Chudail (female)
    Live human being (Daayan)

    I wanted to say, this is kind of scary world.. But after watching these many episodes, I became ghost-proof... and can face any dark or any such so called situation. I meant, with practise you can face/manage any situation.

    -- Vishal.

    Note: Feel free to remove this post.. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete